Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dear Boys,

There are many things going on in the world that you don't understand or even know about. Most recently, tornado's taking the lives of innocent people, including other kids. This made me realize how valuable each day is and how I should never take our time together for granted. In case you don't already know this, you guys are my world. I live for the times we spend together. The little things you do or say make me so happy and I constantly think about all the fun times we do have together. Even when I have to get onto you or put you in timeout for something, I love you. Hayden, I love the pictures you draw for me. Especially the men with mustaches; they are too cute! Brady bear, I love your sarcasm. ( I know you don't know that yet, but that's what it is) The other day, you told me "Mom, I'm sick of this juice, I'm sick of it" I have never laughed so hard.

Now, I know sometimes life is confusing. Going back and forth from Mommy to Daddy can be really tough. Please know, we do this so that we can both be in your lives because we both love you VERY much. Hayden, I know you get so tired of me asking you to eat "real" food but it's because I love you. Brady, I know you don't like being told what to do but it's because I love you. You see, everything I do....is because I love you and I want you to grow big and strong and old.

Just remember, no matter what mommy loves her boys.

1 comment: