Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Self Realization

Over the past few years, months, days, and even hours I have learned new things about myself. Some of which I already knew and was just too afraid to admit, others came about in an eye-opening kind of way.

1. Depending on my mood, I can be narcissistic.
Now, this is NOT all the time. It really just depends on how I feel that day
 (she get it from her momma)

2. I can be a total drama queen. "Spilled cherry Pepsi!? What's the point of living?!"

3. I am, a hypocrite. I can dish out all day the things that one should do or not do, but I can hardly ever follow my own advice.

4. I am nosey. Plain and simple....I search your Facebook to see if your life is more interesting than mine.
5. I absolutely hate being judged, but still tend to judge others. Now, this isn't for every person...only those who are so self absorbed with their tiny petty problems that they cannot even see anything else happening in the world. (not me of course :)

6. I think TOO much. If there is a thought in my head there has to be a reason. If there is a reason there has to be something that triggered it and so on...

7. I am not afraid to lay my stuff bare. Sharing your past "escapades" with a co-worker you hardly know at happy hour isn't a very good idea!

8. I do not know how to forgive and forget. It sounds good though...

9. I am an emotional wreck 50% of the time. This one goes back to the thinking too much. There are a million and one things that go through my head and half of those make me cry.

10. I may not be the best mother in the world, but I do everything it takes to make sure my boys are happy, healthy, and safe.

Now that I have admitted this willingly and knowingly....I think there are some changes I need to make with myself. This starts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment