Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To post, or not to post, that is the question:

Facebook used to be about catching up with old friends, (or spying on them) letting people know what you are doing with your life, or that place where you post a ton of pictures so everyone can see how cute (you think) your family is. This is definitely not the case anymore. Facebook has turned into what I like to refer to as "Bitchbook". Bitchbook is where you come to tell your friends how angry you are. You tell who pissed you off that day, why people suck, or most recently how much you hate the President. The funny thing is you can actually remove people from your life simply by deleting them. Once you are deleted you are non-existent in their world. Personally, I feel bad for these people who are always so angry!
For once, let everyone post positive, uplifting, motivating quotes. Not that some people don't already do that, I really appreciate those posts. You are happy with life and I get happy just by reading your posts. So that brings me to my topic today....To post, or not to post. Next time you are thinking about posting something negative on Facebook, ask yourself...will this hurt someones feeling? Could I get erased as a friend from someones life? If I don't post this, will my day still totally suck? If I do post this will my day automatically be better?

So if everyone now, could come and get happy! After all, studies show happy people live longer.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post so very much. So simple yet powerful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the little photos!!

    ReplyDelete