Monday, May 9, 2011

Memories

Sometimes I think it is crazy some of the things that I can remember from my childhood. I spent the drive to work this morning thinking about them, some of which made me laugh and others not so much. Here are some in no particular order.

- I remember my mom taking me to my three year old checkup and when I got my shots, I didn't cry....why?? Because M&M's were on the line.

- I remember my moms mullet. (sorry mom)

- I remember Chris always wearing a white hat.

- I remember when Chris got a boy doll to match my girl doll

- I remember when I got so pissed at Heather for wanting to use my pretend iron and ironing board to iron my clothes. ( I was going to do it when I got out of the bath dangit)

- I remember a big wheel being run over (not my fault, I swear)

- I remember sneaking into grammy's fridge and sneaking Jello and still denying it when our hand prints were in the bowl.

- I remember my cutout one piece that showed my belly and me walking around trying to close the gap so no one would see.

- I remember always eating juju candies.

- I remember when Jonathan was born and the hospital made me wear a mask...but didn't I only have asthma?!

Random thoughts, yes I know. But these little thoughts can sometimes pick me up on a day where I am feeling a little down.

No comments:

Post a Comment