Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Addiction

Today's blog is a bit more serious than the last two. Today's topic: Addiction, my addiction. No I am not talking about my tattoo addiction...or my cherry pepsi addiction...this is something I have not been wanting to admit, but the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

This particular addiction causes me anxiety when I go without it for more than a couple days. I will go to great distances to get my fix. Yes, I am talking about ....Taco Bell.
And not just Taco Bell...Taco Bell/Pizza Hut is the true demon here. My fix is simple....chicken quesadilla with extra jalapeno sauce on the side and a PH3 with a pepsi. (for those of you who are Taco Bell/Pizza Hut amatuers, a PH3 is breadsticks with a drink) For under $5 I get this!! Talking about it now, makes the craving appear. If someone is going to Taco Bell, I could never resist asking them to get my meal. I will drive 15 minutes out of my way to get my fix. We have a bigger problem though....

The Taco Bell that was right down the street from my house....closed. I know, I know...take it in....Once I saw the building was demolished...I was really devasted. After some research, I discovered that it was a zoning issue and they are rebuilding it. So now, my late night Taco Bell craving has really become a pain in the butt. I can either deal with it and turn into a monster (which I am sure John loves) or I can drive to the nearest Taco Bell that is 15 minutes away.

All I know is this. Taco Bell....you had BETTER be open in two years or so (hopefully we will be expecting a wittle one) or all I know is I am going to find your secret recipes and start up shop in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment